“Depression Cure” online support group — Starting Soon!
I am extremely excited about “The Depression Cure,” the research being done by Dr. Stephen Ilardi and his team at the University of Kansas, and so I am starting an on-line support group for The Depression Cure.
Our first three group members are a client who has been depressed for 15 years, a colleague of mine and… myself! To find something that might actual cure my client’s depression feels like a glimmer of light on the horizon and as for my colleague and myself, we are both really impressed with this protocol for our clients, and we have both experienced depression or low mood on and off in our lives, so we are doing it ourselves!
- The researchers have been working for several years with hundreds of people and have had fantastic results!
- Even though they are working with some people who have been severely depressed (including one man who was depressed for 41 years!) ALL the people who have completed the 14 week program have gotten significantly better.
- The program is effective in preventing the return of depression.
- Because the changes in the program help your body and brain chemistry move back into a healthy balance, there are many other benefits of doing the program, including the possibility of improvements in blood pressure, asthma and other inflammatory conditions, reduced joint pain, improved sex drive, increased energy, enhanced mental sharpness, improvements in memory, better sleep and a host of other benefits.
- It’s just good for you! No awful side effects, and a lot of general better health.
So join us!!
In my years of leading workshops, working with clients and doing healing work, I know it’s very difficult for people to stick with the elements of a program on their own, no matter how motivated they feel, and so I am putting together a support group to move through this process together.
I have contacted the researchers and will be using the elements they have used with their clients. The fee for participation will be very reasonable, with a wide sliding scale so that anyone can afford it.
To learn more, drop me a note or call me, and I will add you to the list of people who I will directly send updates about the group. You can get started right away, and I will tell you how to do that. The support group will start in the next couple of weeks.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to write or call.
(Or use our online form: https://mindfulnessforhealing.com/contact-mary/)
More coming soon about the group! Meanwhile check out these links if you want to learn more.
Dr. Ilardi’s TED talk
The site about The Depression Cure book
The researchers’ website